For the construction / reconstruction of the sewerage network of the wastewater from lungomare to city of vlora the consultant should compile the study for two tasks:
- Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of the sewerage network in the Rradhima area, 3.6 km and connection of 5000 houses actualy without sewerage network in the city of Vlora.
The main objectives:
a- The objective of the design task is to prepare the Detailed Design for all the above areas, for the sewerage network
b -Elimination of pollution in the coastline of the Municipality of Vlora
Drafting of the detailed design of the Sewerage network and house connections in the area from the Kastrati gas station to the bridge in Rradhime, as well as the house connections for the areas without sewage network in the City of Vlora, to be further discharged at WWTP.
The purpouse of the project:
- Full coverage with sewerage network for the disposal of urban wastewater for the entire territory of the city of Vlora
- Reconstruction and replacement of the sewerage network in a depreciated condition, including various wells.
- The indicators for measuring the program success is a 100% connection of the population living in the project area (Direct Outcome) and sustainable standards.
- The measures include the rehabilitation and construction of water disposal systems after treatment according to the standards of the Albanian legislation regarding the standards of urban wastewater disposal.
- Implementation of the Scada System
- Drafting the technical report
- Drafting the EIA report
- Implementation of GIS System
- Redimensioning of the storm water lines of the city.
The main objectives:
- to minimize the negative effect of floods in the most critical areas of the city of Vlora
- to create conditions for rapid drainage of high-intensity stormwater and its disposal through the collector rehabilitated in this project.
The design team should study:
- The current state of problems occurring due to floods and current existing hydraulic networks.
- Previous studies, modeling, and projects carried out over the years to solve these problems, previous measures taken since the construction of collectors, and the existing secondary system.
- Engineering interventions implemented over the years for this purpose and their effectiveness. In this context, the designer should analyze and consider any previous project designed and/or implemented for this purpose and integrate and consider it as part of the overall solution of this phenomenon, including its improvements.
- Defining the design criteria for flood protection measures, organization of the area, and disposal of stormwater with high intensity.
- Topographic survey of the planned area for the storm water system rehabilitation and its integration with the existing collection system. This area starts from the neighborhood “Albano & Romina” and continues parallel to the eastern side of the trans-Balkan road. The study should also provide the locations of the secondary lines currently discharging to the collector.
Hydraulic modeling of the area by clearly defining the conditions of water flow in this area.
• Preparation of hydraulic models, relevant calculations for sewage system;
• Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment;
• Preparation of structural calculations and structural reports for all components included in the project;
• Preparation of detailed drawings for the works described above;
• Preparation of cost estimates, for the proposed measures according to detailed design;
• Topographical Survey; Geological Survey and Report.
• Implementation of GIS System.